By using our website www.hygieia.com.sg (our ‘Website’) and services, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Types of Personal Data Collected :
For the purpose of carrying on the Company’s business, including registration and administration of the Company’s related products and services (including relevant online services), you may be requested to provide personal data such as, but not limited to, the following, without which it may not be possible to satisfy your request:
- Your name:
- Correspondence address, and/or billing address;
- Payment details, including credit card and banking information;
- Contact details, including contact name and telephone number and email address;
In some instances, you may also be requested to provide certain data that may be used to further improve our products and services and/or better tailor the type of information presented to you. In most cases, this type of data is optional although, where the requested service is a personalised service, or provision of a product or dependant on your providing all requested data, failure to provide the requested data may prevent us from providing the service to you. This type of data includes, but is not limited to:
- Your age;
- Job scope;
- Health condition, hobbies and leisure activities;
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
Information acquired/provided through our Website:
- This includes information provided when subscribing to our services, participating in social media functions, or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your email and email address. We may also collect information that is available from your browser.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
PURPOSES FOR COLLECTION, USE, DISCLOSURE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We use personal information held about you in the following ways:
- carrying out your instructions or responding to any enquiry given by (or purported to be given by) you or on your behalf;
- contacting you or communicating with you via phone/voice call, text message and/or fax message, email and/or postal mail for the purposes of administering and/or managing your services with us ;
- To update our records;
- To send monthly newsletters.
The email address you provided, will be used to send you our monthly newsletters, in addition to receiving occasional updates, etc.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties without obtaining further consent from you including:
- Where we outsource any of our business functions under which we collect or store your data, in which case we will ensure that any such service provider adheres to at least the same obligations of security with regard to your data as undertaken by us.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will never sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information for marketing.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Hygieia Strength & Conditioning provides links to web sites outside of the Website. These linked sites are not under the control of Hygieia Strength & Conditioning, and Hygieia Strength & Conditioning is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Hygieia Strength & Conditioning website, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
REQUEST FOR ACCESS AND/OR CORRECTION OF INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee (as amended from time to time) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you would like to request a copy of your personal data under the Act or have any other related queries, please email email@example.com.
We will take reasonable steps to create an accurate record of any personal data you have submitted. However, we do not assume responsibility for confirming the ongoing accuracy of your personal data. You can update your personal data by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that it may take up to 14 days for the changes to come into effect.
- To improve your user experience on this website;
- To remember your preferences;
- To help us understand how this website is performing;
- To monitor traffic to the website;
- To enable this website to function properly;
Hygieia Strength & Conditioning reserve the right to alter any of the clauses contained herein in compliance with local legislation and for any other purpose deemed necessary by the Company.